Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lovely Awards


From Cassie and Jo:
Rules for the award:
State 5 random facts about yourself
Then award 5 of your blogging friends (you have the choice of telling why you thing they are stylish or not)
Here goes the first part,

5 Random facts about me:
  1. My Mom was enlisted in the Navy, but was honorably discharged before she was ever sent on an assignment. 
  2. I love flying {no, not literally flying. Like flying in a air plane, since ya know people can't fly on their own and...ummm...yeah.}
  3. I love sandals. Technically, I am only supposed to wear ones that strap on with my knee being not par and all but well, I have never been one for details ^_^
  4. I am dyslexic {betcha didn't know that}.
  5. And {Cassie you inspired me for this one} when I was little I loved "The Lion King" and "101 Dalmatians". I still do, but I don't know if it's for the story as much as for nostalgia. 
Cassie awarded me and the other four ladies for: "I picked you because I loved the colors, style, layout, and "feel" of your blogs." so I will award five people who I feel the same about. The first people who came to mind were Jo at Scraps From My Workbasket, Abigail at Read Window and Merriette at The Halls of Merriette, and Cassie at Inside My Mind, but you three have already been awarded so I award:
  1. Hannah at Aspire
  2. Rachael at Finding Joy
  3. Samantha at Simply Samantha 
  4. Bekah at The Word Crafter 
  5. Elizabeth J. at Footprints in the Sand

From Merriette:



I pass this on to Stephanie and Charity

From Eldarwen, Jo, Karlee,  Stephanie, and KK:


I would like to award any young lady who is dedicated to staying true to her heavenly prince, if a earthly prince ever comes along or not.

From Stephanie:




From Jo:




From Jo:
This is another one I would like to pass to you, Jo! But since you have already received it, I award this one to:

Elizabeth J. at Footprints In The Sand
Cassie at Inside My Mind
Abigail at  Rear Window


From Merriette, Jo, and Stephanie,
From Jo and Stephanie:


And from Stephanie and KK: 


From my sister KK

Rules for Accepting the Award:
1. Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.
2. Give the award to four or five of your favorite blogging friends, tell about them and their blog, and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Answer the ten random questions

KK...well...she's my sister! One of those people who you say, "Can I borrow such-and-such?" and she says, "Do you even need to ask?". She is such a generous person and a master at jewelery design ;)

Now for the random questions: I was awarded this award before {back here} and so have already answered the questions. But for you guys who I am awarding here they are: 

1. Have you ever ridden an elephant?

2. Have you ever eaten squid?

3. What is something crazy you have done with your best friend?

4. Have you ever held and alligator?

5. Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers?

6. What is your first and foremost dream?

7. What is your dream vacation?

8. What are your goals for this week?

9. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?

10. What is your favorite song?

Now I would like to award these five {more. Remember I was awarded before} awesome bloggers: 

Jo: You post are always so encouraging! Your love for serving your family and the Lord is beautiful and something that shows through when you write. 

Cassie: I love you attitude to trying something new. Your ideas are fresh and post inspirational.  Thank you for writing! 


Abigail: Your writing is beautiful, your thoughts are beautiful, your layout is beautiful, your header is beautiful, and you are beautiful too!


KK: I know you have already recieved this award but now I would like to award you for your work on Princess of the One True King. {check it out guys!}


Anna: You are such an encouragement! Your blog is lovely and I always enjoy my visit there.


One more thing before I get log off. Do you see the Blog Frog widget there on my far right sidebar?  Well, totally for fun, but why not go click on it and sign up? That way whenever you visit it will show up there. How cool is that? And that way I get to find out who my real faithful followers are...^_^

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the award! (and for saying that you would've awarded me if I didn't already have it) :) It's nice to be appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh...! Nanaaa...you might want to come check out my blog toooday...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana, thank you for the award! I very much appreciate it. I will add the award to my award page.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nana!! :)
    Also, I'm on BlogFrog now!! :)
    Love ya,
    Chare

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do the tag/award soon.
    I singed up with blog-frog. I liked it so much I added one to the side bar on my blog☺
    Your Friend,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Nana! :) I've been wanting this award for a while!

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Brianna!!!

    Goodness! So many lovely awards! You are SUCH a dear!

    Love you and thanks again!

    Your friend,
    Cassie =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did have a great week, thank you for the compliments on my template!! :) Love you!
    -Karlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jo, Anna, Charity, Stephanie, and Cassie: You all are welcome. You deserve them!

    @ Hannah: WOW! I WON!?!!

    @ Anna and Charity: Great. Glad to hear you signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know how you can find time for anything else with all that accepting and micro-waving you must have to do for your devoted fans.☺

    ReplyDelete